* This Sunday is the first of four Sundays that prepare us for Great Lent. This Sunday can be regarded as the gate which we pass through to the holy period that leads us to Pascha. This gate assists in directing us towards being conscious of repentance. Repentance should direct us through Great Lent.
This week’s readings:
- Words of the Church Fathers – On judging others
- THE CHILDREN’S WORD…How to pray
- Homily for the Sunday of the Publican and Pharisee
TUESDAY 7 FEBRUARY
• 7.00pm Orthodox Youth of Brunswick and Coburg commences! We kick off 2017 with a meeting at the Coburg parish. The meeting will begin with the Compline Service in English.
SATURDAY 11 FEBRUARY
• 9.00am – 1.00pm Greek Language School – Prep to Year 6 commences!